BioMAT1 Microbiological Safety Cabinets are manufactured in 2mm mild steel with a 316L grade stainless steel work surface fully welded and finished in “traffic white” RAL9016 powder coat paint. The wipe clean control membrane provides ON/OFF cabinet control, internal lighting and audible and visual alarms for low/ high airflow with mute function. A full colour TFT screen displays airflow diagram and alarm conditions plus clock function and programmable UV light timer. 2No 13A sockets are provided as standard within the main working area.
• Ducted type: With exhaust module incorporating single HEPA filter and integral anti blow back damper.
• Recirculation type: With exhaust module incorporating double HEPA filters and vertical discharge grille for return air.
• Robotics Class 1: Large cabinet designed to house automated systems fully compliant with BS EN 12469:2000.
• Class I/III hybrid type: With gloveport closure panel to allow high hazard work under negative pressure.
• Double sided: Cabinets to allow access from both sides.
• TriMAT: Onboard bypass exhaust system to maintain constant exhaust volumes regardless of cabinet operation, designed for use within containment labs.
• Support frame with levelling feet or lockable castors.
• Fail-safe gas valves.
• Service taps (vacuum, lab gasses etc).
• 100% sealable night door.
• UV germicidal lighting (interlocked).
• Polished grade 316L stainless steel work surface.
• Formalin vapouriser (available for recirculation models).
• VHP inlet and outlet ports for H2O2 generator.