Are you an experienced and self-motivated Field Service Engineer? Do you put the customer at the heart of everything you do and have a true passion to provide a second to none customer experience?
Then C&M Scientific– part of Scientific Laboratory Supplies (SLS) is the right fit for you. Join us and contribute to our mission of being the UK’s largest independent supplier and service provider of laboratory equipment.
This is a full-time field-based role, supporting customers across Manchester and surrounding areas. You will be on the road 4 to 5 days per week, with occasional overnight stays required.
Being an experienced Mechanical/Refrigeration or Electrical Engineer and based from home, you will travel to your customer appointments, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
You will be tasked with the installation, repair, and maintenance of laboratory equipment to schools, universities, hospitals, and other laboratory environments. You will work closely with your fellow Field Engineers, supporting them with projects and maintaining great communication with the service administration team.
We will supply you with the tools and test equipment you require as well as a company vehicle in order to fulfil your role to the very highest standard. Previous experience working within a similar industry would be beneficial, although full training will be provided.
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Be able to Coordinate your own work schedule with a proactive approach and in a highly organised manner.
- Ability to trouble shoot analytically and problem-solve.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Assuring the highest level of Customer Experience to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Producing and supplying timely and accurate reports of your activities to the customer and administration team: e.g. Electronic service/calibration reports and expense submissions.
- A strong team player, working remotely with the ability to connect with colleagues and management.
- Self-motivated, and ability to work under pressure.
- Full driving license required.
As part of the SLS Group and a leader of onsite engineering support for laboratory equipment, C&M Scientific Ltd work with scientists and laboratory professionals, helping them stay productive and aligned to regulatory accreditation standards.
Our multi-disciplinary service and product range, combined with highly trained and experienced service/calibration engineers, administration, and Management teams, C&M Scientific Ltd are able to provide a one stop shop, from the supply of new laboratory equipment to installation, validation, calibration, ongoing maintenance and repairs.
Alongside our commitment to your professional and personal development, we also offer a generous benefits package including:
- Competitive salary plus overtime.
- Company Vehicle, mobile phone and tablet.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension.
- Private medical care scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Small, friendly, and sociable team environment.
- Company profit bonus schemes.
- Career opportunities for development and progression.
Contact: C&M Scientific Ltd
Job ID: 101566514